Source for Waterford Erin / Whitfield control baords wanted

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bceureka

Jun 1, 2007
Humboldt County
I have several customers who need control boards for thier Waterford Erin Pellet stoves. ( which are otherwise functional).
Waterford seems to have bailed on the US and Whitfield has received the Lennox kiss of death. Was wondering if there is
someone out there sitting on a few, or better yet who the board maker is.

Barry,
Not the best answer, but one that is better than none. There is a shop in the Boise, Idaho area, I think it's in Meridian. They rebuild boards. They are know around the net for doing AstraFlamm boards. I think there is a thread here with reference to him, but you'll have to search. Seems Rod from Hearthtools.com (member name: hearthtools) referred to him, or recommended.... Not too sure. If you have boards that are not working, this guy can fix them and he's not too expensive. I almost sent him my bad avalon board, them found out the new boards are an up grade. It might be worthwhile to see if he can custom build some for you.

bceureka said:
I have several customers who need control boards for thier Waterford Erin Pellet stoves. ( which are otherwise functional).
Waterford seems to have bailed on the US and Whitfield has received the Lennox kiss of death. Was wondering if there is
someone out there sitting on a few, or better yet who the board maker is.

check out ross evig, http://www.stovedoctor.biz/ he has been around forever , super nice fellow and from what i hear is about as good as they get for knowing where and how for parts. he's in billings MT. if he doesnt have it he may be able to give you a lead to find it. hope this helps ya. and good luck with your search

Status
Not open for further replies.