Source of firewood near Arthur Ontario

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kalevi

Sep 20, 2007
Ottawa Ontario
A buddy of mine heats only with wood. His supplier of logs went out of the business. He needs a source of logs for firewood. He cuts and splits himself to save money. His other problem is he only has low speed internet access due to remote location. Does anyone know of a source near Arthur Ontario?

kalevi said:
A buddy of mine heats only with wood. His supplier of logs went out of the business. He needs a source of logs for firewood. He cuts and splits himself to save money. His other problem is he only has low speed internet access due to remote location. Does anyone know of a source near Arthur Ontario?

Very old post Kalevi but I thought I would let you know that if your buddy was still in the area and looking wood I have a substantial amount of 2 year old logs (ash, maple and cherry) and am located just south of Arthur. I am having the bush logged in the next few weeks and will have all the hard maple my heart/stove desires and have no need for the pole wood I cut 2 years ago.

If he is intrested any longer, PM me and I will pass on my phone number.

Thanks..Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.