1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Sources for PEX over the Internet

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by mtfallsmikey, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtfallsmikey

mtfallsmikey New Member

Loc:
    Mt. Falls Va.
    I know about PEX Supply; any other online sources for PEX and fittings, especially Sharkbite are appreciated!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    Central NYS
    There's a lot of that stuff on Ebay. Cozy Heat (top banner) sells pex & fittings. Others include houseneeds.com and patriotsupply.com. Plenty of others.

Keep us informed about your install, mikey.
  3. verne

verne Member

Loc:
    highland ny
    I found some really good prices on EZ burn manufacturing site. I was looking at pex time saver pipe and have not found it cheaper. Im sure they have fittings
  4. tuolumne

tuolumne New Member

Loc:
    Now living in VT, and building new home in VT
    I have bought a lot of stuff from pexsupply.com. They seem to be about the cheapest. They have great phone support as well. Anything over $300 ships free which is not too hard to achieve! Their pipe fittings are almost always cheaper than the local plumbing supply house, even with account discounts. Looking at the detailed pictures helps an amateur like me get the right part. I've also purchased from houseneeds.com, but usually go back to pexsupply.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.