Stacks Growing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefighter938

Feeling the Heat
Dec 25, 2014
Central Indiana
it was a wonderful day to be outside in central Indiana today.
Stacks Growing
I got this row split and stacked. Then it was time to play in the woods!

Stacks Growing
We spent the rest of the day outside crawling through the woods. We identified trees, started a burn pile and cleaned up some brush, found some deer bones the coyotes left, and even found an arrowhead in the field.

Rain is moving in next week, but temps are going to be near 70*.

Looks really good, weather here also has taken a turn for the better!!!! We are expecting a wet week though. Hopefully the rain will come early enough for me to get an oak and mulberry out of the field this weekend. Could be pretty muddy next couple of weeks around here...

There calling for 70 on Wednesday here awesome. I don't think winter is over but this is a nice break to play outside start on the coming years wood, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.