Stacks pretty much done. Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice. About six cords in that first photo, I recon? Sure takes up a lot of wall space for a small amount of wood, but must be nice to have those neat bins ready to go when it's time to use it.

It's all about the gear!

In my rush to clean up the area, and keep the wife happy.. I left some logs by the side of the driveway.

I used the kubota awful hard, hauling max weight on the forks.. usually 4 or so logs at a time on 3' forks.

THIS...was much faster! I can't get off the driveway to grab em.. but the 6' forks have a good reach. Price was right too.. FREE!
Well, not really. A buddy is storing a few generators in my toy barn.. and I get to keep and use the toyota as payment.

Works for me! Hauls a pile of logs at a time. No stereo and air like the tractor, but I'll take the faster production.

JP Stacks pretty much done.  Pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jags and HDRock
Status
Not open for further replies.