1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Q&A Stand for Cutting Firewood with a chainsaw

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    QandA New Member Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    I remember seeing a stand -- a sort of modified sawhorse -- used for
    sectioning logs with a chainsaw. Do you know what such a stand is
    called and where I might find directions for building one?


    I think it's called a sawbuck or saw buck and should be easy to build. Just two X's of wood with two lengths in between...search around on the net and see what you can find now that you know the name.

    11/2007 Good picture of one on wikipedia

    Link: Sawbuck Wiki

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page