Stash...finally

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P38X2

Minister of Fire
Mar 11, 2012
Jaffrey, NH
Well, after a long wait I finally got my stash for this season. I originally was looking to get Hamer's, but the cold weather is on my doorstep and I couldn't wait any longer. The dealer who was supposed to truck em up here had his driver quit 3 weeks ago. Ended up getting 3 tons of Orford softwood from him, which he regularly stocks. Last week, I picked up 3.6 tons of Spruce Pointes from a different dealer, for a grand total of 6+ tons of softwoods:cool:

Not too bad for being in NEWPville:p
IMG_20131104_173009_094.jpg IMG_20131104_210306_393.jpg

I heard the pellet pirates were going to make a raid this week. I'd keep an eye out for a white van with a pallet jack and a trailer if I were you.;)

Are those BF Goodrich M/T tires mounted on black beadlock rims in that picture?

Orfords came from Achille Agway and SP's from Maki home center.

Status
Not open for further replies.