1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
  1. mkvrgti

mkvrgti New Member

Loc:
    gray,maine
    got the stash pretty much set.... this should get me a pellet pig thing. went and picked them all up with my truck. ton at a time other then the 63 bags. carried them all my self into the basement. 50 bags okanagan black hills, 63 bags of okanagan platinum, 50 bags or green team, and 13 bags of cornith (got a really good deal on them haha) i have two stoves, mt vernon ae and a englander 10cpm for back up in the basement. picture is below.

Attached Files:

The Ds likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Looks good.. I say it should enter you. But it must be seconded by another good standing member!

Thats some Primo stuff you got there. Very nice.
  3. kcellwood

kcellwood Member

Loc:
    Central Maine
    Off topic but, is your whole house done in pex? Nice stuff. Worked with it building a garage apartment. Only sweated 3 joints in the whole project. Used it for all domestic water and radiant heat .
  4. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Second nod granted! Nice stash!

First person I see with the Black Hills in the pile. Let me know what you think of them. The test results look very promising and the dealers are buzzin over them. Hopefully I'll get to do a review on them this year(hint-hint- Mr. Warm!).
  5. mkvrgti

mkvrgti New Member

Loc:
    gray,maine
    yes my whole house is done in pex, all my water and heat, and a little down the wall this is what all my hook ups look like.

Attached Files:

DexterDay likes this.
  6. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME

By the power vested in me as a card carrying pellet burning crazed woodland critter I hereby grant mkvrgti the Oinks to be proclaimed proudly as a member of the Pellet Pig Club.

mkvrgti swears upon the holy pellet bag that rooting in the pellet stacks and pilfering of other members stashes will be a normal occurrence at all times.

mkvrgti please add the following to your signature:

"Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club" OINK OINK!
    "You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves"-eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club!

Welcome to the Club fellow Pig.