Stelrad wood/Coal add on Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayner97

Nov 7, 2012
I have a Stelrad Boiler that I purchased many years ago from a company that is no longer in business....When I had a new oil furnace installed they did not hook the Stelrad up properly. I have since LOST the Users manual and other manuals related to my boiler, and would like to purchase a copy from someone out there who might have one...PLEASE HELP.. Thank you ....

Hello Fellow add on wood/coal furnace users:

I am looking for a set of Installation and Service Manuals for a Stelrad add on wood/coal furnace (Model # NC 205 WKR.) This is a 20+ year old but like new never used Cast-iron wood/coal furnace and never been installed. Somewhere along the way the Manuals got lost. Thecompany i bought it from has gone out of business. If anyone has a set of Installation and Service Manuals That you could e-mail me that would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time

Ray29

Hello Fellow add on wood/coal furnace users:

I am looking for a set of Installation and Service Manuals for a Stelrad add on wood/coal furnace (Model # NC 205 WKR.) This is a 20+ year old but like new never used Cast-iron wood/coal furnace and never been installed. Somewhere along the way the Manuals got lost. Thecompany i bought it from has gone out of business. If anyone has a set of Installation and Service Manuals That you could e-mail me that would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time

Ray29

Status
Not open for further replies.