Stihl 009 on CL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer Belly

Minister of Fire
Oct 26, 2011
Connecticut
I'd buy it, but then again I gots lots of saws. If your only saw is that craftsman, then maybe wait for something else. $175 is crazy talk, that $100 is much more reasonable. I'd offer $75 and be happy enough with anything in the middle.

Attachments

• 5I65J65Mf3L33M13Jec9b9ee982ee63ae152f.jpg
    5I65J65Mf3L33M13Jec9b9ee982ee63ae152f.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 115
Wife has promised me (and I will get it) a new Farm Boss (Stihl 290) in two weeks, so this is not needed.....but an extra, cheap saw couldn't hurt....right ???

This new information changes my opinion on your particular situation. If you can get away with it, then buy it.

This new information changes my opinion on your particular situation. If you can get away with it, then buy it.
Yup, you got it.....getting away with it would be the tough part

probably already gone, tho. the good ones don't last long...

Status
Not open for further replies.