1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Stihl 020T for$100.00!

Post in 'The Gear' started by ScotO, Sep 11, 2013.

1. StihlHead

StihlHead Guest

You need/want the rear handle saw with the lever for falling trees on the ground though. A groundie using a TH saw is a no-no. Vary hard on the wrists. You should not one-hand cut with TH saw either. Tempting fate, but I have done it.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Jon1270

Jon1270 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I didn't mean it was a good idea, just that I was surprised it even seemed feasible.
  3. Joful

Joful Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Yeah... very slowly.
    Says the lawyerese in the manual, but I don't know anyone who buys a top-handle saw for any other reason.
  4. charly

charly Guest

I wouldn't waste that 200T on the ground anyways... save it for the tree canopy's.
  5. clemsonfor

clemsonfor Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Greenwood county, SC
    Yea that's what the tree guys use it for for reaching out or when limb walking to talk a limb down piece by piece yet still hold the rope or limb.
  6. StuckInTheMuck

StuckInTheMuck Member

Loc:
    沖縄日本
    Not sure if I should put this in the CL Funnies or on here.. This was posted on July 20, so it's probably already gone, but the poster has an 020t for $175. If I wasn't in Japan, I'd look into it.

http://albany.craigslist.org/grd/3947826885.html
  7. clemsonfor

clemsonfor Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Greenwood county, SC
    Decent buy
  8. MasterMech

MasterMech Guest

Holy crap that's a lot of really decent equipment. MS361, 051, 020T, Husky 570, and somebody would pay $$ to own that big Robin trimmer.