Stihl MS241c

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyde S. Dale

Feeling the Heat
Dec 17, 2010
SE PA
Has anyone seen this saw at their dealer yet? I asked mine about it and he knew it was coming, he just was not sure when. I am also curious about retail price in case anyone does see it at their dealer. I am very interested in this class of saw for yard work, limbing and small log firewood. I plan on selling my MS261 once this saw is available. Now that I have an 036 my MS261 has been sitting so it'll be time to find it a good home. I've seen the porting threads on AnotherSite, but I don't think I would go that route. I also never saw any mention of actual price, just speculation. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Haven't heard the price yet, but I have been seriously reading up on this saw for a nice light weight limbing tool.

Thought I wanted a 550xp, but I already have a 55cc saw, and a 33cc top handle,,, so I think the MS241CM will be SWEET at 42cc.:)

Reactions: Clyde S. Dale
I had not heard about this new saw but you definitely caught my interest. I have a very well worn 024av that has been my main limber. Its already been partially rebuilt once and is starting to show signs of fatigue. I was debating a "complete" rebuild now, or retiring it so I could start beating up the mint 026 I've been saving. Almost hate to do that though! :(

Been reading about it for a while now . Looks like a great little saw . Haven't seen one at my dealer yet . But when I do ,I'm sure it will follow me home .

Status
Not open for further replies.