Still burning here.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locust Post

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2012
Northeast Ohio
Just moved the burn from inside to outside. A few smores last weekend. With the holiday weekend I'll probably have a fire going all weekend. Just feeding my addiction to flames. May 23 12 004.jpgMay 23 12 002.jpgMay 23 12 001.jpg

Nice fire, nice pit, nice stacks, nice dog, ...... nice shoes. :)
The cow on the right looks like she's ready to have a calf soon, or just stuffed full of the tall green grass
The one on the left looks like the "Eat more chicken" cow. LOL :)

Nice fire, nice pit, nice stacks, nice dog, ...... nice shoes. :)
The cow on the right looks like she's ready to have a calf soon, or just stuffed full of the tall green grass
That's not a dog, it's a calf. You can tell by the spot pattern. ;) Actually, that looks a lot like my SIL's miniature Rat Terrier. That dog is smart! :eek:

I like the cows.

Neighbor's pasture....elderly widow she just rents the pasture out. The fellow that always had beef cattle in there sold off his herd last year so we were glad to see someone else rent the pasture. Just would not seem right to look out there and not see cows from April to about November. Yes that is in fact a Rat Terrier "Harley" he was my wife's dog and I had an Australian Shepard. When we talked about getting married we did not know how that would work out but it's been almost 7 years and they are best of buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.