Stock Stihl rs full comp vs Woodland pro 361 vs 361

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from the black ones for summer cutting.

Sthih rs square ground WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! everthing was = square gound wins by a good margine.

Monkey Wrench said:
smokinjay said:
Sthih rs square ground WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! everthing was = square gound wins by a good margine.

If there is No Video.... It Never Happened!!!1

lmao we got one! drop 5 tree's today and processed little tired tonight will have it up in a couple days

Waiting on the video J, I remember one being set up.

smokinjay said:

Were they both square ground? That is the first time that has come up. I thought it was just WP vs. Stihl.

The oregon was not square ground.

So, it wasn't really on a contest between chains, but merely proving the obvious that square ground is faster than round? ;-)

J wanted to see how his filing and grinding would hold up against a new stihl chain.

MMaul said:
J wanted to see how his filing and grinding would hold up against a new stihl chain.

my home computer crashed and lost the video

Likely story, he just didnt want everyone to see how bad he got beat.

Monkey Wrench said:
Monkey Wrench said:
smokinjay said:

If there is No Video.... It Never Happened!!!1

lol no doubt he beat me but the wife was up til 4:00 am getting the computer back up it may be there just wasnt asking right now if you know what i mean

Dog Ate My Home Work!

I Swear !

Status
Not open for further replies.