Stock up now on pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Ongoing thread over in the green room on Enviva's issues: https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/more-bad-news-for-pellet-producers.202549/

I am going to buy another ton or two just in case. With this going on I don't see them going down in price.
thanks, i read and am now following that thread.
i work in accounting for 15 years and the state of everything is just staggering

maybe i will buy more than initial because like you, sadly, i do not see things turning around anytime soon,
it might even just be getting going

You do realize that they produce pellets for biomass energy producers oversees? My understanding those pellets are different from the consumer pellets sold in the US , so I don't think it will really affect availability for us. However, I could be wrong and there is nothing wrong with having lots of pellets on hand.

Reactions: hinmo24t
Enviva’s fortunes will have no real effect on residential pellet prices.