Stove Id

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
z1.jpg Anyone know who makes this stove.? Sorry all I have is the pic its self. (Is suppose to be one year old)

The pic may help a little... ;)

Reactions: smokinj
LoL, J! it's an invisible stove! Holds up to a cord at a time. will heat the whole house for about 2 hours, then you have to build a new house.

If that stove is one year old, then this is Hobbitown and I am Bilbo Browning.

That's a Frontiersman and they can be had at Lowes or Menards or the like. It very well could be a year old! Made by (wait for it...) Vogelzang!

Seriously, though, not that bad of a little stove. But it's only rated for 1000sq ft and doesn't have secondaries, so its "epa exempt" Don't remember what they run in the store, but google can help you.

That's a Frontiersman and they can be had at Lowes or Menards or the like. It very well could be a year old! Made by (wait for it...) Vogelzang!

Seriously, though, not that bad of a little stove. But it's only rated for 1000sq ft and doesn't have secondaries, so its "epa exempt" Don't remember what they run in the store, but google can help you.

Cool..............Crappy pic great ID! Looking at droping my furnace and will only be heating 600 sq ft part-time!

Status
Not open for further replies.