Strange items found in pellet bags!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago, Pennigans had rocks in them around here. I never got anything in mine, but I recall that someone was cutting the bags at the WM. Now the Walmarts around here don't sell pellets anymore.
I never liked Pennigans and only bought them when I was really hard up for a couple of bags.

One more!

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 290
You found a tape measure in your pellets?!!! lol

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself!

Dave

That piece of wood was what the owner of the measure wrote his measurements on before looking into the bagging machine.

The tape is metric and inch, no telling where it came from.

SmokeyTheBear said:
That piece of wood was what the owner of the measure wrote his measurements on before looking into the bagging machine.
The sad part is he was the Quality Control Inspector and he was checking pellet length, proir to bagging. So much for Quality Control in the future. :(

EDIT: Those Quality guys all measure things in metric units.

DneprDave said:
You found a tape measure in your pellets?!!! lol

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself!

Dave

Good One Dave! LMAO

Great humor on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.