Summers Heat...by England

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife, being tired of living with a heat pump over the past 15 years, decided to purchase a Summers Heat 55-SHP10 pellet stove from Lowes. She wanted REAL warmth...when she came in from outside. We had looked at a number of stoves...but I couldn't decide how much I was willing to spend. She decided to make the decision for me and went ahead with the cheapest new one she could find.

So how'd it turn out?? Great .... Self installation right after Thanksgiving and the Electric heat hasn't kicked on since. We also found that ...at our local Lowes store...people don't want to deal with a bag of pellets with a hole in it. I've been able to buy them for a buck a bag.....can't beat that. Thanks England....for a nice afordable product.

Status
Not open for further replies.