Sundays Work

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
After I cut the dead standing today I noticed this ironwood thats dead so I'll try and get this Sunday. The first picture is the ironwood close to the stump and the second is the top of the tree hung up.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2472.jpg
    100_2472.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_2473.jpg
    100_2473.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 199
I swear, if I had all that wood for the taking I would be sure I had died and gone to heaven. Keep posting the pics...its like I get to share some of it.

tfdchief said:
I swear, if I had all that wood for the taking I would be sure I had died and gone to heaven. Keep posting the pics...its like I get to share some of it.

Will do tfdchief, how is the weather your way?

zap

zapny said:
tfdchief said:
Will do tfdchief, how is the weather your way?

zap
A little snow on the ground as you will see in my "More White Oak" post and in the 20's, but supposed to get more the first of the week and then the bottom drops out on Thursday....below 0, burrrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.