Supervent DSP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbjshark

Hearth Supporter
Nov 12, 2006
Rock Hall , MD
Hello All,

I have a Hearthstone Phoenix and am upgrading to Supervent DSP. I've connected the telescoping piece to the stove pipe adapter at the ceiling box. Problem now is the 45 DSP connector will not fit (easily) on the stove collar. Do I need the adapter for the stove. I contacted Heartstone on this and they said"I have what I need." Before I proceed with the install , I thought I'd get some trusted advice. attached is the 45 at the collar. As you can see the holes are far off. it will only fit about .25"

Attachments

• 100_2471.jpg
    100_2471.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 100_2471.jpg
    100_2471.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 100_2472.jpg
    100_2472.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 243
cmonSTART , I haven't purchased the stove adapter yet, but think that's what I need. I was thinking that the outer sleeve would slide over the collar, but now I realize that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.