Tale of Two winters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdNH

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 14, 2009
Southern, NH
Just found a picture I took last winter around this time and decided to take the same pictures today.

What a difference a year makes!

180232_553106962470_41900138_32019555_7859501_n.jpg

Attachments

• 20120224_115620.jpg
    20120224_115620.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 394
I posted a note in the picture section earlier ,farm photos, about my journal and how we had 42 inches on the ground one year ago. I am down in Hancock about 30 miles to the southwest of you. A friend of mine, his family once owned a farm in Bow, their last name was Jameson, it was a ways back. Nice photo journal with the pictures.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and that picture tells a lot for sure. Thanks for posting.

I'm convinced our classic winter will return some year down the road. There have been snowy winters, extream cold winters, mostly rain winters, warm winters... After last years snow records, it's nice to have a year off. I've ridden 0 miles this year on my sled though :-(

All this means is a fun summer and hopefully a deep deep cold cold winter for next year. I have not been sick this much since I was little! I also have not wanted snow so bad since I was little lol. New stove = no snow = pissed German = bummer man.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.