Tarm Solo Innova: Cleaning Primary Air Channels

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AroostookDave

Apr 24, 2011
Aroostook River Maine
This is my third year and I decided that I should look at these channels in the middle door. The book (p. 46) shows the bare panel without the attachment for opening % dials. I'm not sure I needed to remove it and when it came off the interior vanes loosened so I replaced it before they came apart. After taking off the 4 main panel bolts I realized that it would not remove easily, so decided to wait till summer when there would be more time to mess around.
I would like to hear how others have handled this job and what you found when checking. Everything is working fine so it probably can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.