Thank you Blaze King owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erschwenk

Oct 11, 2011
Montana
I just wanted to thank all the blaze king owners for sharing their experiences on this board. I am a new member but have been reading for over a year. I just installed a new blaze king king in my basement last week replacing an old homemade stove. I am amazed at how efficient the thing is. It's not cold yet but the wood I threw on this morning is still cranking out heat. I would have filled my old stove three times already and been down every hour to adjust the air. It will be so nice not having to run home on my lunch hour to add wood this winter. Again thank you for convincing me to fork out the money.... from my phone so please forgive grammer errors.

Glad you are enjoying the stove. Let us know how it is working when it gets cold, too. Pics are always good.

If you've been reading that long, you know the rule.........pics or it didn't happen.
It's not that we don't believe you so much as we all just like pics. :cheese:
Oh, and glad you finally joined, welcome to the Hearth.

Welcome.
Which model? ......+1 (PapaDave) got pictures?
Mine is up & burning, last night when I added wood, I wen out & watched the stack by moonlight, visibly smoky. When I closed the bypass & it kicked in, then wen out & looked, barely visible. At the same time the gas Hot water heater kick on & the water vapor trail was 10 times more visible than the vapors out of the chimney.
Don't know if it's good dry wood or efficient burning, (maybe both) but it was cool to see the difference.
You should really notice a big difference on wood consumption, usable heat & cleaner exhaust (environmentally friendlier). It will be quit an upgrade from the stove you replaced.
Congrats on the new stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.