The final pellet vent leg...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

scdngy

Oct 24, 2023
Wa State
I'm using Duravent 3" pellet vent pipe, and have 4" to meet the T going into the stove. I see only a 10-12" adjustable pipe sold by Duravent and nothing like a 30" or 20" straight pipe that if swapped with one of the other pipes might work. Any ideas on how i can fill that final 4"?

The issue here is i have 28" left to connect. My solution will be to back out the 24" pipe, add a 12" straight piece, leaving 16" to connect. I've discovered there are "variable extensions", "slip connectors" and "adjustable" pellet vent pipes. These all mean the same thing: a way to fill the last 16". Searching EBay, Home Depot, Amazon didn't help; too expensive or not available nor advertised. NorthlineExpress seems to be the best choice in selection and available so i can make this work. Thanks Northline and Hearth.com!

My final connection to my chimney as made with a adjustable pipe
worked fine for the last 22 years

Reactions: Washed-Up