The Nightmare Continues (ECO-65)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're correct. The control board is supposed to shut the igniter off after the unit starts. The unit is under warranty, it is not my place to be wiring my own solution.

I am trying to think of how a Canadian company is going to provide a decent warranty service. They may ask you to return the board for an exchange. Our coffee maker went on the fritz(yes it rhymes with more toilet humor) and they had me at my dime return the brew head before they would send another unit. Seems they can't produce the same unit for more than a few months because of engineering issues too.

Thanks. That's helpful coming from a moderator.

I think everyone has given you all the help possible including snowy rivers great advice (which is what I'd do if I was that pissed). There doesn't seem to be anything you want to hear here so just tell drolet to take the stove back and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.