the old oak's down!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pict

Hearth Supporter
Sep 1, 2007
oklahoma
got a new blade and chain for the chainsaw this weekend and took down the big dead oak down the bottom of the driveway.
split and stacked some of it and have been burning the small rounds from the branches.
It burns like magic and gives off a great heat!
Here was me thinking I'd run out of wood too soon!
Feels good to have it stacked on the porch ready for use. Not a hiss either!

Cheers!

pict said:
got a new blade and chain for the chainsaw this weekend and took down the big dead oak down the bottom of the driveway.
split and stacked some of it and have been burning the small rounds from the branches.
It burns like magic and gives off a great heat!
Here was me thinking I'd run out of wood too soon!
Feels good to have it stacked on the porch ready for use. Not a hiss either!

Cheers!
Let me be the first one to say good deal. It's always nice to be able to burn some wood off the tree you just fell. I'll also be the first one to say post pics or it never happened :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.