The old wood pellet scarecrow.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnycomelately

Hearth Supporter
Feb 1, 2010
CT
Does anyone else remember this Jamoke who quit the forum last year because he felt that he was unappreciated or something like that? His avatar was a scarecrow and he got all pissy at some members for asking dipshit questions. A lot of his posts were frozen and closed by the admin here. I was trying to dig up that old thread here but can't find it. It was pretty funny. If anyone remembers the members name that would help me in my search. It was some prey funny shif!

i remember who you are talking about but can't remember his name ether. had a long rant about how he was gonna leave and he kept coming back.

j-takeman said:
littlesmokey

Yep... LittleSmokey, never forgotten. He was the burner of old stoves (some $hit like that in his Sig)

oldmountvernon said:
johnnycomelately said:
Does anyone else remember this Jamoke who quit the forum last year because he felt that he was unappreciated or something like that? His avatar was a scarecrow and he got all pissy at some members for asking dipshit questions. A lot of his posts were frozen and closed by the admin here. I was trying to dig up that old thread here but can't find it. It was pretty funny. If anyone remembers the members name that would help me in my search. It was some prey funny shif!

i dont know about the scarecrow but your avatar is disturbing as hell LOL

Helga...is dat YOU?

krooser said:
oldmountvernon said:
johnnycomelately said:

Helga...is dat YOU?

krooser's first wife?

oldmountvernon said:
johnnycomelately said:

Hands down, the most disturbing avatar ever! :gulp:

Status
Not open for further replies.