The Pond is Full

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quads

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Central Sands, Wisconsin
Finally this year we have had an abundance of rain. With another 1.7" last night, the pond in the woods is as full as it has ever been:
IMG_8290%20(1024x575).jpg

The dragonflies are happy about it:
IMG_8295.jpg

And the chicory:
IMG_8292%20(1280x791).jpg

Great pictures once again Quads

We sure have been getting the rain! Seems like every other day. The mower sure makes strange sounds in the puddles around here!

Billy

have a camera that i cant figure out,? but this is about the best i can do with close ups quads...

one of our dogs.. Murphy ;-)

DSC06617.jpg

loon said:
have a camera that i cant figure out,? but this is about the best i can do with close ups quads...

one of our dogs.. Murphy ;-)
Your closeup picture of Murphy looks really good to me! And he's a cute dog!

Closeups are sometimes hard to get in focus for me. My camera has a macro setting (a flower icon in the menu). Even then, sometimes I have to hold the shutter button halfway, take my finger off, and then hold it halfway again a couple times to get it to focus closeup.

loon said:
he is a good boy!! but when i put the macro on, the pics turn out blue??

thanks eh..

Terry
Blue? That's odd. Something wrong with the camera maybe. Is it a Canon? Make sure the White Balance is set to auto and the My Colors thing is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.