The sun is getting stronger

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 days later we are already making progress with shading as the sun rises higher over some trees.
Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 7.10.09 PM.png

The cold, sunny February is turning into a great month for PV. Only 35 kwh to go to meet Feb target kwh.
Feb.jpg

Decent!

The cold, sunny February is turning into a great month for PV. Only 35 kwh to go to meet Feb target kwh.
View attachment 154452
I'm curious about your system monitoring. Is it from the inverter manufacturer, or a third party setup?

Aurora, the micro manufacturer, collects data from the array via its Concentrated Data Device (CDD), which also sends real time screen data to my computer. Aurora then provides access to a wealth of data collected by it, including such things as reports individually on the performance of each microinverter. All of the data may also be downloaded from Aurora in CSV files for use by spreadsheet, graphing, or other programs and for analysis, and the website for my plant also may be programmed to provide automatic downloads by email attachments.

Status
Not open for further replies.