the wait is over, Summit's here.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAY_PA

Feeling the Heat
May 13, 2008
Northeastern PA
Came yesterday, and it couldnt have happened at a better time. I had a tractor at the house with forks on it, 5 minutes and it was setting in the garage. It wont be until next week before I begin the install, but I am pretty excited.

Attachments

• 101_1139.jpg
    101_1139.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 991
  • 101_1140.jpg
    101_1140.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 998
Congrats.

AH the mammeries, er uh memories.
Nice choice of burner. You'll be happy.

Nice stove.. and a burnable container!

Good choice Ray. Can't wait to see it up and running.

Ray, I'm thinking of getting the same insert. Could you tell me where you ordered it from? The shipping cost etc.. I'm in Central Jersey and thinking of doing a DIY intall on this..

Thanks..

I went to the dealer locator on the PE website, there was 2 less than an hour from me, I went with the closer one. If you have any questions I would be glad to help.

They even sent it enclosed in kindling for your first fire. Good luck. Very exciting.

RAY_PA said:
Came yesterday, and it couldnt have happened at a better time. I had a tractor at the house with forks on it, 5 minutes and it was setting in the garage. It wont be until next week before I begin the install, but I am pretty excited.

Looks like fun! I wasn't so lucky to have a tractor around when my over 500lb. standby generator was delivered. The semi driver set it in the road and said, there you go. I managed to drag it all the way up my GRAVEL driveway and into the garage with a furniture dolly. The dolly has like 5" hard rubber tires. I thought I was going to die.

Make sure we see it fired up!

Status
Not open for further replies.