Thelin Gnome

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcnu

Dec 1, 2006
Going to check out a used Gnome. Only need a small stove for a mobile home. They think the gnome is 2-3 years old as it was a floor model they have had for 9 month. They are moving to a larger Thelin. Price is $800 which sound awfully inexpensive for this stove. What should I look for/beware of. I would assume that if the auger and blower work it's in pretty good shape. It's a manual light but that's fine with me.

I agree as I paid $2200 for a floor model during the "Katrina" pellet shortage year. The price you're looking at is a fantastic deal! It was a good stove, but it was too small for the area I was trying to heat. Good luck with it.

It was a good deal, as 21 others also called the owner. Unfortunately, I wasn't the first caller. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.