They say what doesn't kill you will make you stronger ...?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, the trucker called and said he can haul at least 21 cords, so I went out today and added about 3/4 of a cord to the pile just in case I'm a little light. If he can't haul all of it I'll burn it in the boiler, it won't go to waste. I've cut just about all the poplar on my acreage that is big enough to cut. I'll have a hundred cords to cut in about 15-20 years, but I'm not sure I'll want to tackle that job when I'm 70 !! LOL

Pat

Worry not about that age factor. You may slow down a bit but still be able to do it.

Pat53 said:
Well, the aspen is decked up and ready to be picked up by the trucker. He should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

Pat

Looks great Pat, nice work.

zap

Backwoods Savage said:
Worry not about that age factor. You may slow down a bit but still be able to do it.

I hope your right, I love working in the woods, always have, great exercise too. Glad I got it all decked up, we're expecting our first major snowstorm of the season Wednesday...8-10" of snow. We still have only about 2-3" on the ground here....unreal.

Pat

zapny said:
Pat53 said:
Well, the aspen is decked up and ready to be picked up by the trucker. He should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

Pat

Looks great Pat, nice work.

zap

Thanks, another 20 cords or so and I'll catch up to you for the season...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.