This is how we spent our Sunday.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
When most were out enjoying the beautiful weather myself and friend Jon hauled 5 huge loads of wood from my brother in laws yard,check it out. I took only 1 huge load weighed in at 32000# all oak Jon took 4 all oak and some maple but very little of it . That's all till next week I let Jon have 4 loads for hauling me one,12 miles round trip Jon paid the guy that loaded us $100.00 he was happy took only a little less than 2 hours to load us,and since he lives less than 1/4 from the yard it wasn't a big deal for him,thanks Eddie. buckin 001.jpgbuckin 001.jpgbuckin 004.jpgbuckin 006.jpgbuckin 007.jpgbuckin 009.jpg The first picture shows my load being dumped in my yard,and further down the thread most of the load can be seen. I'm done I will haul a few more loads of locust and I'm set for at least 6 to 8 years.

Attachments

• buckin 002.jpg
    buckin 002.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 164
  • buckin 003.jpg
    buckin 003.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 130
  • buckin 005.jpg
    buckin 005.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 171
  • buckin 008.jpg
    buckin 008.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 142
Wow thats a lot of oak, you will be set for a long time on that. Davey tree is local here, where are you in NE Ohio? Im in Canton/Hartville area.

Nice load of wood, now the fun begins

Sweet! Looks like great weather to go with some great firewood!

Enjoy!

Ray

That's the way to get the job done quikly.

Wow thats a lot of oak, you will be set for a long time on that. Davey tree is local here, where are you in NE Ohio? Im in Canton/Hartville area.
I'm in Bath Ohio.That oak is 2 years out,but I've got plenty that's ready now.That's all i'm taking this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.