This season's supply

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebelduckman

Minister of Fire
Dec 14, 2013
Pulaski, Mississippi
This is my supply for the winter. It's about 3.5 cords. The wood out in the open by the pond is between 16-20% and the other stack is 20-25%. This wood was stacked under a big white oak until I moved it yesterday. Wish I would've moved it sooner. Glad I listened to woody and others a few months ago and moved the wood by the pond or I might be in a little trouble. I'm hoping I'll be OK now. I still have a little more drying time down here
This season's supply
This season's supply

That's a lot of fine firewood right there. How much do you think you'll need for the winter? Are you still in warmer temps right now?

Nice looking stacks! Im curious, is that pond to shallow to have bass in it?? Have you ever wet a line in it? I think I should go fishing.

Nice looking stacks! Im curious, is that pond to shallow to have bass in it?? Have you ever wet a line in it? I think I should go fishing.

No sir it's not. I went for 30 minutes last week before dark and caught 4 about 2-3 pounds each.

Reactions: Seanm
Status
Not open for further replies.