This years Thanksgiving wood stove thankful thought

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayakkeith

Hearth Supporter
Sep 20, 2010
West Virginia
I am thankful that I got a new chimney last spring as my Keystone is performing so much better - I can constantly get a 650 temp on top and the burn is even longer and more controlled - that and its my second season probably helps

kayakkeith said:
I am thankful that I got a new chimney last spring as my Keystone is performing so much better - I can constantly get a 650 temp on top and the burn is even longer and more controlled - that and its my second season probably helps

And I'm thankful for your set-up as well. As a forum member, I get a lot of joy and have a lot of appreciation for the many posts from members like you.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Glad the stove is working out well.

That's good news, I'm glad it's working well for you. An improved flue system has made a nice difference for several members this year. Stove temps are up and flue temps are down.

Glad the chimneys working out for ya !!

Thankful I went through the winter from hell last year, and it ain't gonna happen again, let me tell ya.

I'm sitting on 9 cords, with 3+ more here ready to CSS.

Go us !!!

Planning and preparation can definitely bring out feelings of thanks, especially when compared to some of the posted situations that are very difficult. Also brings out feelings of thanks for all the great support available here at Hearth.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.