1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Thoughts on the Olympia Chimney Lining Class

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by smwilliamson, May 19, 2013.

1. FyreBug

FyreBug Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Kitchener, Ontario
    Good to hear... we just go into a partnership and joint - venture with Olympia Chimney. We have started a company called Olympia Chimney Canada to manufacture and sell this product line to the dealers up here.

We are hearing nothing but good things about the products. But as you say nothing beats trying it.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. MountainSean

MountainSean Credo Quia Absurdum

Loc:
    NW Montana
    We have sold a little bit of their product and have gotten nothing but happy customers from their product. That said, we don't sell a lot of venting so I can't say a whole lot about it but perhaps as we expand more into stoves we can find out.

I am happy to hear that you are doing a joint venture with them, are you going to be selling any of the venting down into the states or running specials through Olympia directly stateside for venting any of your stoves we might sell?
  3. FyreBug

FyreBug Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Kitchener, Ontario
    Olympia Chimney USA sell to dealers in the USA. We have opened Olympia Chimney Canada (OCC) for Canadian dealers.
  4. mepellet

mepellet Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central ME
    What is it you do not like about Selkirk?