Thulman Eastern manual search

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kniffins

Hearth Supporter
Dec 4, 2006
I have a Thulman Eastern Discovery 2400 from 1980...I am looking for a manual. I have called American Fireplace, HON, Health and Home because I thought they purchased Thulman Eastern. They think I'm crazy...does anyone have any advice of who to contact? Please and thanks.

Thank you for the info and it is an older stove. Maybe you can help me with my problem instead...I am trying to use wood and coal in this stove but the coal will not burn, I get no heat. I have tried putting the coal on a bed of hot wood coals and I've purchased a grate to put everything on to get the air underneath. I just installed a biometric damper which went into the pipe. Nothing is working so I thought the manual might help. Everyone is telling me the stove should have an air supply. There is a rod on the front of the stove and I'm not sure what it does or if this is connected to getting air inside the stove. Do you have any advice or suggestions to help? Please and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.