1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Forum User Hint Thumbnail picture placement?

Post in 'New Forum Hints and your Questions & Suggestions!' started by tfdchief, Apr 14, 2012.

1. tfdchief

tfdchief Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Tuscola, IL
    When I post pictures in thumbnail version, they always stack vertically, when there would be room for them horizontally. What am I doing wrong. I will probably figure it out eventually but maybe someone can help me get it done sooner so I quit wasting space.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    While you're composing your post, and bringing the thumbnails in, you can basically treat them and your text as the same sorts of objects. You can locate your cursor and hit the space bar, use the delete key, add text, whatever...place everything just the way you want it to be before you post. Almost like working with a MSWord doc. Have fun fiddling around with it. Rick
  3. tfdchief

tfdchief Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Tuscola, IL
    Rick, Thanks, I thought that was the case and thought I had done that before, but tonight it didn't seem to work that way. Once a thumbnail was placed at the cursor, I could insert text, but when I tried to insert the next thumbnail, it automatically advance as if I had hit return. Maybe I was just not doing something quite right. Now that I know for sure it is possible, I will keep at it and surely I can figure it out. Thanks, Steve