Timberwolf 2200 blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cburke

Burning Hunk
Feb 24, 2014
Honeybrook Pennsylvania
Hey guys! Just had my first small fire this am to check the operation of my new blower I installed this summer and to my surprise it didn't work.... Stove top temps got to 450 and nothing from the blower... It's plugged in and the switchis indeed turned on. Any ideas? Am I missing something here? Thanks !

Could be a bad thermodisc.

also I see that the thermodisc bracket is adjustable. Make sure it is touching the back of the firebox.​

Here is a copy of this if you need it.
wp_ss_20150916_0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure to what Timberwolf sets their blowers but in general you don't want to have it come on too early. The stove should first reach proper operating temperature as soon as possible to ensure complete combustion. (not unlike your car's engine) I turn mine on manually once the burn is well established for that reason.

K got it adjusted it forward some more added some more wood and right around 450 it came on! Does that sound about right?
It is really hard to say. Stove top temp and where that is mounted on the fire box are going to be two different temps. It sounds about the right temp to me though.

It is really hard to say. Stove top temp and where that is mounted on the fire box are going to be two different temps. It sounds about the right temp to me though.
Awesome thanks so much guys glad I could get it figured out! Blower makes a huuuuge difference took the room from 50 degrees to 70 in no time at all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.