Time Saving Tools

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smokinjay said:
If you find on of theses? Then find one of these... :cheese:

:lol: right on Jay :coolgrin: Sure beats hoisting those logs up on trestles,then digging a pit underneath & using a pit saw 'eh?

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
If you find on of theses? Then find one of these... :cheese:

:lol: right on Jay :coolgrin: Sure beats hoisting those logs up on trestles,then digging a pit underneath & using a pit saw 'eh?

This is the gear section right? :cheese:

Thinking back 18+ years ago or so before I had a shop and I wood wrench equipment in the drive I wood have to say every tool in my shop is a time saving tool. I think back and remember the hardships repairing equipment and think of how much of a cake walk it is now and I can't complain one iota!
On a similar note , my mom lost her left thumb in a sawmill accident 1 1/2 years ago. She will never see full movement of her fingers on that hand. She has had difficulty preparing food that needs to be cut due to little grip. I bought her one of those "Slap Chops" advertised on TV and it has made her abilities a lot less difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.