Tiny Living to Tiny House

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion for new thread title: (since this one is in the weeds).

"Life is hard, are you up to the challenge?"

Look to the left a bit...I can see ash can hill from here.:confused:

Reactions: woodgeek and Ashful
Its all about instant gratification,in this country at least. Those who have to have the latest,greatest thing today regardless of their ability to afford it will finance it any way they can even if it means hardship in the future. The majority of people i finance houses for want the lowest possible monthly payment. they dont care if the interest is 39% of if the term is 40 years. They just cant seem to think past the present. I had only 1 person in 25 years in this business pay additional principal which shortens the term dramatically.

Any time now jags going, going ..........................gone

Any time now jags going, going ..........................gone

Mercifully.....done.

For the record - I am not against this type of discussion - it just really doesn't fit a wood burning forum (even in the green room).

Reactions: woodgeek and Ashful
Status
Not open for further replies.