Today's haul...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinPiney

Feeling the Heat
Nov 25, 2008
In the Pines, NJ
Well the snow finally melted round here and we were able to get to a couple oaks that were dropped by the county last month. My bro-inlaw knew the landowner so we were good to go this mornin. Filled up the ol dodge with white and chesnut oak along with his rollback half loaded.

Softride lift springs are not meant for heavy loads! haha :lol: She was squattin just a bit.
Wood042.jpg

Thats a good day!

Nice load!

It will be good to see the bare ground again here too. Soon........

Nice score man!!

Blue sky, sunshine, truck load of fire wood,
Only one thing better, (well that) & a split & stacked pile of fire wood, sitting on a round with a beer admiring it.
Good score

Looks like a good load there to me. Nice work.

good looking load of wood. My truck looked the same way today expect it was split. Nice truck also. Do you have anything done to it? 12 or 24 valve?

Thanks! It's a 96 12valve with a little bit done to it. It's got a 90hp fuel plate, 10" lift with 38's and a locker in the back. She's had a hard life in the 10yrs i've owned it haha.

SmokinPiney said:
Thanks! It's a 96 12valve with a little bit done to it. It's got a 90hp fuel plate, 10" lift with 38's and a locker in the back. She's had a hard life in the 10yrs i've owned it haha.

cool, glad to hear it is a 12v.

Status
Not open for further replies.