Too warm for inside burn

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excavator

Feeling the Heat
Dec 18, 2011
Central NJ
Yes too warm and stove is cold SO I was burning at my place of business where i do all my cutting and splitting. I have my CONTRACTORS YULE LOG burning up ugly unwanted logs

Too warm for inside burn

Too warm for inside burn
Yep, burned about 1.5 gallons of fuel on a great x mas eve ride. Didn't smell one wood fire the whole time..... Thank you El Nino.

If it is not raining this evening, might have s'mores at the fire pit for Christmas. New El Nino tradition==c

My SIL reported it was 77ºF yesterday in Marblehead! Broke all sorts of records. Looks like it will be cooler soon now.

My sister in NC just wrote me that she has the air conditioning going while she cooks a turkey.

Reactions: chance04
My sister in NC just wrote me that she has the air conditioning going while she cooks a turkey.

No aircon, but I did have all the windows open while the rib roast was cooking. Still 74F in here from the kitchen heat.

Last edited:
Fire this morning and one this evening ... but quite nice outside today ... went on an ATV ride to brush and sign a snowmobile trail leading to my house ... ground is still quite soft.

We had it on last night, many people + high dews = sweltering house, must he what it's like in Florida on Christmas

Fire was going here all day. Added a nice cheer to the holiday gathering.

Just imagine what it was like for Santa in all this heat!

Too warm for inside burn

Reactions: Woody Stover
Status
Not open for further replies.