Topic Title. how to get more Replies.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a busy time of year for most of us EXPERTS.
I come here once a day and scan through post TOPICS.
But I only have time to read the post that I can help with.

It would help if you were posting a HELP question if you put the Brand and TYPE of stove in the Topic title.

ELK is the master of titles......like, READ THIS OR YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER.....
That tends to attract the readers......

Rod is right - good titles that are clear will help. I tend to look for those that have no or fewer replies, and see if I can help there. At this point, I am somewhat comfortable the the "group head" gets most of the popular answers correct.

BTW, if you have heard that term "group head" before, you are a confirmed hippie.

Webmaster said:
ELK is the master of titles......like, READ THIS OR YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER.....
That tends to attract the readers......

Rod is right - good titles that are clear will help. I tend to look for those that have no or fewer replies, and see if I can help there. At this point, I am somewhat comfortable the the "group head" gets most of the popular answers correct.

BTW, if you have heard that term "group head" before, you are a confirmed hippie.
Group Head????

Definition:
Group Head= the sum total knowledge of all the people in the group.

In other words, when I read most threads, although it sometimes takes awhile to get around to it, the proper answers usually are given.

Here are some others you can ponder

"into the juice" (sucking up all the energy in an exchange - example: a baby crying on the airplane!)
"trippin" (off-the-wall, like "Frank Ivy and Craig are trippin again")

Status
Not open for further replies.