Touchup paint for stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyray

Minister of Fire
could someone here tell me what brand or type of paint I need for
my HarmanP61?
A Member of the family with longer fingers nails than me should not be opening the hopper I think..lol

Attachments

• IMG_1967.JPG
    IMG_1967.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Hoot23
Hopper is not a hot or even warm surface. A good satin black paint will work. Just do the entire lid to make it look as new. I use Meeco's 1200 Stove paint on the hot surfaces. Prep the surfaces well by scuffing and cleaning with acetone or alcohol and that's half the battle.

Reactions: Hoot23
Hopper is not a hot or even warm surface. A good satin black paint will work. Just do the entire lid to make it look as new. I use Meeco's 1200 Stove paint on the hot surfaces. Prep the surfaces well by scuffing and cleaning with acetone or alcohol and that's half the battle.
I'd like to take the lid off.
looks like about 8 tiny allen
like to take the lid off to paint it.
looks like it's hinged with 8 tiny allen screws..

Stove Bright is the brand I use, since the can came with the stove, but those prices are horrible! SB prices are around $12-$15 here.
I didn't but new stoves. Used the savings to buy two plus years of pellets and couple cans of paint:) Yea I'm being a SA. Just chased the snowblower around again. That storm sure delivered around here.

I didn't but new stoves. Used the savings to buy two plus years of pellets and couple cans of paint:) Yea I'm being a SA. Just chased the snowblower around again. That storm sure delivered around here.

I wish I could have picked up a used one for used price. They just don't exist around here used like they do back East.

If anyone would like to ship me a used one, I would gladly make it worth their time. I see them on Craigslist in the New England states all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.