Tour of Woodland (pic heavy)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics
I love the firepit near your work area, looks inviting to inspire working in the cold. And your fireplace insert!
Do you have the same insert as Scotty Overkill? The stone with the curved arch is really beautiful.
I have large open fireplaces but they have square openings. And I want to do an insert but it will be a compromise with the opening already set.
Dutchess is just below me, Im up in Saratoga county.
Nice work there with your neighbors too!! That was very nice of you to clean up after the tree people. Good karma for you and the neighbors.

Great pics
I love the firepit near your work area, looks inviting to inspire working in the cold. And your fireplace insert!
Do you have the same insert as Scotty Overkill? The stone with the curved arch is really beautiful.
I have large open fireplaces but they have square openings. And I want to do an insert but it will be a compromise with the opening already set.
Dutchess is just below me, Im up in Saratoga county.
Nice work there with your neighbors too!! That was very nice of you to clean up after the tree people. Good karma for you and the neighbors.

I appreciate the compliments! Scotty has a different brand zero clearance fireplace although they do look similar. I love his - he did an awesome job with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.