trailblazer 1600ps problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

axldavis2012

Dec 20, 2013
dayton tx
hello i have the trailblazer 1600 insert pellet stove n i was told that i needed to update the chip inside cause the transformer whent bad and the chip when bad and the high pressure sensor went bad and i was told that whit fields are close to the trailblazers it has a fan by the air intake and no relays and i cant get the transformer any more and i cant get the old card anymore no ignitor and no convection air room blower no photo eye and no combustion air room blower theirs and auger and a pressure blower a high heat sensor and a low heat sensor and a small fan by air intake i would like to upgrade it to the new style i already priced it out it will still be cheaper to upgrade than to get a new pellet stove

the problem i have is that i cant get the transformer in the pellet stove so also i wouldnt be able to use the old board cause its 16 volts from the transformerits 110 power in and 16 votls out

Status
Not open for further replies.