Travis Industries 32" Gas Fireplace Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tottart

Hearth Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
www.myspace.com
Has anyone seen a 32" gas fireplace insert by Avalon or Fireplace Extraordinaire ? I've only seen them online and in photos but can't find a dealer who has one on display so that I can actually see the flame and logs "in person". Thank you !

One of the best flame patterns ever in my opinion. The logs are intricately detailed. They have a "burned down" fire look and heat really well. They were probably my favorite insert to sell and install.

Hello Shane - I've seen the 34 " DVL on display, as well as the Lopi Berkshire, Prairie and Tree of Life - they all had a beautiful flame/fire and log set - but I have not been able to find a 34 " DVL to see if the display is as nice. What is your opinion ?

32DVS flame pattern is very comparable to the rest fo the Travis (Lopi, FPX, Avalon) flame patterns. 34DVL being the most comparable. If you like the rest of the Travis flame patterns then I think you'll be pleased with the 32DVS as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.