1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Trying to figure out the brand of my appliance adapter

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Mad Tom, Oct 14, 2011.

  1. Mad Tom

    Mad Tom Member

    Jan 19, 2010
    Stainless steel appliance adapter for double wall pipe. Has three raised areas that slip between the inner and outer walls of the pipe so it can be screwed. Anybody have one of these?. Can't find anything similar on the net.

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Guest

    Simpson products have this.... Dur-Plus, Dura-Tech....
  3. joecool85

    joecool85 Minister of Fire

    Jan 24, 2010
    Central Maine
  4. DexterDay

    DexterDay Guest

    DVL close clearance adapter. I have one that goes from the Simpson double wall to the Simpson Class A triple wall.

Share This Page