Trying to plumb nyle therm DHW heat pump

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of these is great. The excess heat given off from the boiler and storage is NOT welcome in summer. I've tended to have my burns at night, with the doors open. This might be a better solution.

Since I just installed 48 solar panels.. I'm thinking I need a nyle therm before next winter.

So.. indirect 80 gallon buderus DHW tank. It's horizontal and boiler is sitting on top of it.

This just T's in to in and out of the DHW?? runs off the same t-stat? or one of it's own? Been keeping my DHW at 125 or so due to boiler storage stopping at 140 or a bit under.

I'd love the cold, and dry air UPSTAIRS. If this unit isn't terrible loud.. it might just be the help my central air in that zone needs.

T in, run it up into the floor above. Got room in there for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.